Canadian Mental Health Association
Yellow Brick House
Yellow Brick House is a place for abused women and children in York Region
Destiny Gospel Centre
Black Foundation of Community Networks
Millan & Associates Psychological and Assessment Services.
Specializes in therapeutic services for people of African-Canadian heritage.
Black Health Alliance
Dr. Natasha Browne, Psychologist
Emotional distress; workplace difficulties, women’s issues, etc.
Substance Abuse Program for African Canadian and Caribbean Youth (SAPACCY)
Support and counselling to Black youth and their families who are dealing with problem substance use. Provide: one on one and group therapy, prevention and early intervention.
416-535-8501, press 2
Morgan Chiropractic & Wellness
Counselling services provided by psychologist: anxiety, depression, family issues, abuse, etc.
TAIBU Community Health Centre
Trauma (sexual and physical), depression, mental health, anxiety, low self esteem, issues arising from poverty, housing, family issues, etc.
360kids : www.360kids.ca
Kinark Child and Family Service : www.kinark.on.ca
AIDS Committee of York Region
firstname.lastname@example.org | 647-381-0378 (Cell) | 905-884-0613 x202 (Work)
10909 Yonge St. #203, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 3E3
Toll Free 1-800-243-7717 Fax 905-884-7215
- Aura Hair Spa ( Markham) … Maxine Miller 647-968- 9356
- Nappys Hair Shop 9100 Jane St #33 Concord ON
- Moro Shay Hair Salon Maureen Ross 37 Main St. N Markham On. 905- 471- 0918
- Conrad's Baber Shop and Hairstyling 94 Old Kennedy Rd. Markham 905 475- 7787
- Kuture Cuts & Culture 411 Manhattan Dr. Unionville ON 905-604-2552