- Building a strong Cultural Identity
- Promote Positive Social and Emotional Skills
- Develop Civic Engagement / Leadership
- Promote Holistic Health and Safety
- Promote Civic Engagement & Environmental Responsibilities
- Enhance Self-Confidence and Leadership
- Enhance Academic Performance and Self-Efficacy
- Improve Family Relationship and Conflict Resolution Skills
- Expose Diverse Career Options , Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Recognize and Promote Excellence..
- Demonstrate through mentoring that “ It takes a village to raise a good child”
A BLACK EXPERIENCE
- Field Trips.
- Cultural Foods.
- Black History ( Success Stories)
A SAFE SPACE for Interactive discussions on:
- Racial & Cultural Identity
- Current and Community issues.
- Youth Challenges and Solutions .
- How to Manage Racism through Confidence and Excellence.
Please complete and submit below
Click Link Below to : Register for The Sankofa Story Telling Program for Grade 4 to Grade 6 Students
Every Saturday Morning 11am -12.30pm ( VIRTUAL)